You want to get in shape this year? In the past, the one way to do that was to join a gym. Some of you may have been successful with this method, while others fell off the wagon within a month of their membership. That’s ok!
Luckily, there are now options to suit all kinds of exercisers and their goals. Here is a list of exercise personalities and the fitness option that could work best for them:
- The Weightlifter: you love lifting weights and have no problem following a trainer’s program on your own 5 days per week.
- The Gym Rat: you love the gym. Whether it’s training on your own or taking classes, you do it all. Every day.
- The Free Spirit: you like the team atmosphere of classes and would rather die than train on your own. You like to pick and choose your trainings as the mood strikes you: one day it’s a yoga class, the next it’s a bootcamp class.
- The solution: Physical Park’s “Class Passes” allow you to choose from a wide variety of classes, including yoga, bootcamp, cardio, etc.
- The Hardcore Exerciser: you have set a big fitness goal for yourself. Whether it’s a fitness competition or to lose 60 lbs, you know what you want and you know when you want to have it.
What’s your fitness personality?