With the cold weather and the lack of humidity in the air, you probably noticed that your skin is drier, duller and uncomfortable. You’ve probably tried smothering moisturizing cream all over that face of yours but you still feel like your skin resembles that of a crocodile’s. Let me tell you all the benefits of having a facial, so you can have a glowing skin all year round:
- It gets rid of all the impurities in your pores. Imagine your pores as little bags on your skin’s surface: they collect dirt, oil, makeup residue and whatnot!
- It smooths and evens out your skin, so you can look like J.Lo!
- It improves the circulation of blood under your skin to facilitate the renewal of skin cells, hello perma-glow!
- It slows the aging process by promoting collagen production in your skin. Did someone say lifting effect?
- It restores the moisture and hydration that is so important during this time of year, leaving you with a healthier and improved complexion. ‘Nuff said.
Finally, a facial is food for the soul. It is basically a great way to de-stress and just relax. That, dear blog readers, is the secret to healthy, beautiful glowing skin.